Sunday 13 April 2008

god help yourself


Upon seeing a hilarious retarded little dog in a doggie wheel chair (that could only bring a tear to the eye) and having an angry old man shout at me, telling me how jesus saved his life! in town the other day, I couldn't help but wonder if he was right? We all know about born-again christians yeh? I was puzzled by his compelling argument that relied more on scaring the shit out of people than striking them down with the truth.

I was pretty close to buying one of them 'Smile, because Jesus loves you' badges and was ready to go out and tell the world of such mircales as doggie wheelchairs. That was until, until I stumbled across this:

http://www.myspace.com/tinaecmusic

I picked up my bible, flicked through and read about how
all who choose him are saved and get to go to heaven. I thought to myself; I'd rather burn in hell than spend eternity with her.

Man that woulda sucked, so now im wondering which religion I should be now.. The one with Muslims and bombs looks pretty cool - Muslimanity? Then I could Jihad whoever the fuck I liked.

EDIT: That dog was hilarious!

1 comment:

CC said...

I AM GLAD GOD CREATED ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

I love it, amazing blog haha! can you change the name of mine to 2STEPSFORWARD4STEPSBACK please xx we're blogbrothers ;) like blood brothers but not as messy