Thursday 18 September 2008

the not so holy jack wilson

my brothers, i fear this may be one of my last posts as i feel my passion for the blog is fading.

but do not worry, this is possibly the most unbelievable post so far

this is jack wilsons photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/f1/wilsj032/

foolishly left open to the public. i couldnt believe it, i thought the whole god thing was serious. i mean i dont really wanna go judging him here, it could only be considered hypocritical on my part, but the pictures of the girls are surrounded by various 'WWJD's and god pictures. which means its not an old thing from his fizz bot mega days

it doesnt help that some of them are hot too

it also doesnt help that he's been talking to my sister

thats really not cool

oh joy, well hope you have a nice tap

No comments: